Career and Professional Success has launched a new career management system to support all Wildcats in connecting with professional success. Handshake has replaced Wildcat Careers and is your one-stop shop to:
- search and apply for full-time jobs and internships
- search and apply for part-time and/or work-study positions on campus or in the local community
- schedule an appointment with your college's Career and Professional Success team to discuss your career documents (resumé, cover letters, etc.), job/internship search process, and much more
- learn about career success events, programming, professional development opportunities, and on-campus recruiting events with visiting employers
*Handshake is a portal for students to make career appointments, search/apply to jobs and internships, view/rsvp for career events and register for on campus interviews.
How to log on to Handshake
- Go to the Handshake login page (or click the blue button below), and click UNH Student/Alumni Login.
- You will log in using your UNH User ID and password (the same ID and password you use for myUNH or Canvas) through UNH's Single Sign-On page. This will automatically approve your account creation request and pre-populate some of your profile for you.
- Complete your profile and start searching!
Handshake Frequently Asked Questions and Help
- Account set-up
- How to manage your profile
- How to search for and "favorite" jobs
- How to use Handshake
- How to upload a new document (resumé, etc.)
Job Posting Scams- Phishing Alert
If you see a position in Wildcat Careers (or ANY job site) and/or receive an email from an employer that you believe may be a scam, please notify UNH Career and Professional Success immediately by calling 603-862-2070 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phishing scams attempt to trick you into providing sensitive personal information (i.e., social security numbers and credit card/banking details) or into sending money or other items of value. We will look into the matter on your behalf and take appropriate action. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact UNH Police at 603-862-1427.