Spring 2023 Resume Review Day with Industry Experts
Tuesday, February 14, 2023
12 PM – 3 PM
This informal virtual event allows students from all years and majors who are seeking professional feedback on their resume to pre-register and sign up for a 10-minute time slot with an employer representative of their choosing.
Resume Review Day is a perfect opportunity for you to share your expertise and meet our students 1:1, some of whom are interested in your organization or industry, and others that are just looking for a professional's opinion. You will review a student's resume, and if appropriate, exchange contact information and invite them to learn more about your organization at one of the Career Fairs – all in under 10 minutes!
Resume reviews will be conducted on the Handshake career fair platform.
Note: Students can register for timeslots to see any employer, regardless of major or industry.
The Review Process
- Employers register in Handshake and create schedules (get help creating schedules).
- Students register in Handshake in advance or day-of to have their resume reviewed by one or several employers.
- On the day of the event, students and employers sign into Handshake to launch their meetings.
- Students share their screen for employers to review their resume and provide feedback in 10-minute sessions.
- Employers may request, if appropriate, that students follow up with them at their industry-specific career fair with a revised version of their resume.
- Employers and students exchange contact information, if appropriate, for continued networking.
This is an invite-only event. If you’re interested in attending, please contact Employer Relations at email@example.com or (603) 862-2070.
If you are an employer representative attending this event, below are some resources to help you prepare.
*The University of New Hampshire is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or marital status. Organizations are responsible for the ethical and legal conduct of their representatives throughout the recruiting process, and must assume responsibility for all representations made by authorized representatives.
New to attending Handshake events? Learn about best practices, utilizing Handshake, and troubleshooting errors with articles cultivated from Handshake.