The New Hampshire Broadband Mapping and Planning Program (NHBMPP) is a comprehensive program that seeks to understand where broadband is currently available in NH, how it can be made more widely available in the future, and how to encourage increased levels of broadband adoption and usage.
Training Program objectives include:
- Assess broadband training and technical assistance needs of stakeholder/sector groups: businesses, local government/communities, health sector, and educational institutions throughout the state.
- Develop and administer needs assessment tools including: targeted surveys; focus groups; phone surveys; and feedback sessions.
- Analyze and synthesize results of needs assessments.
- Develop training curriculum for targeted stakeholder/sector groups to enhance their basic broadband knowledge and understanding of specific technologies that can meet their needs.
- Conduct initial training sessions for stakeholder/sector groups.
- Analyze and synthesize results of training sessions and identify gaps.
- Modify training curriculum and develop on-line learning modules and resources.
- Continue to provide technical assistance and support to stakeholder/sector groups focusing on enhancing broadband adoption.