Resources for students
- Connors Writing Center. Find out more about the Connors Writing Center, which provides free assistance with writing projects and oral presentations in a no-pressure environment. This site tells you what to expect when you visit and how to make appointments. There's also an introductory video.
- CWC handouts. The Writing Center offers several downloadable handouts on grammar, style, citation, research and other topics related to the writing process.
- Online Writing Lab (OWL).
The OWL assists students who would like help with their writing but are unable to come to the Connors Writing Center on campus. Students in all fields of study can submit writing to the OWL and receive an online response within 72 hours. The OWL is a free service to all UNH students.
- Writing Requirement. Learn more about the University Writing Requirement and Writing Intensive courses.
- WI checklist. Find out more about the specific WI courses you're required to complete in order to graduate, as well as how to make sure you're receiving WI credit for these courses.
*You are viewing pages printed from http://www.unh.edu/writing/
These pages appear differently when viewed online.
If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.