|National, State and Local Organizations for Women
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) includes information on public policy, leadership programs, grants, scholarships, research and publications
- Association For Women In Science (AWIS)
- BEING FIERCE & FABULOUS: An Empowerment Group for UNH female students. Students can learn more about the group and register online: http://www.unh.edu/health-services/fabulouswomen/
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- Institute for Women's Policy Research:
the Institute conducts rigorous research and disseminates its findings to address the needs of women, promote public dialog, and strengthen families, communities, and societies. It is the leading think tank in the U.S. focusing primarily on domestic women’s issues. Founded in 1987, IWPR’s reports and other informational resources have informed policies and programs across the U.S., in each of its key program area
- New Hampshire Womens in Higher Education Leadership (NHWHEL) the network strives to support the creation of an educational, social, and political climate in which women participate equally in the workplace
- Office of Women in Higher Education (OWHE) provides programs and forums on national leadership in the advancement of women into executive positions and campus presidencies.
- On Campus With Women (OCWW) is sponsored by AAC&U's Program on the Status and Education of Women, provides readers with the most up-to-date information on women in higher education. It focuses on women's leadership, the campus climate, curriculum and pedagogy, and new research and data on women
- The National Coalition for Women and Girls in Education (NCWGE)
- The New Hampshire Women's Initiative (merger of Commission on the Status of Women, The NH Women's Lobby/Alliance and the Women's Policy Institute)
|Research, Periodicals, Women's Studies
- Center for Research on Women with Disabilities (CROWD)
- Division 35 of APA, Society for the Psychology of Women
- Feminist Press
- Gender Bias Learning Project - watch videos and learn more about gender bias in the workplace
- Graduate Programs in Women's Studies - listing of Ph.D. and MA Women's Studies programs available at various colleges across the U.S.
- Institute for Women's Policy and Research
- Institute for Women's Policyand Research Free downloads of reports and publications on job and economic trends and employee benefits
- Journey Woman is a site for female travelers. Women from all walks of life will find articles, resources and tips for solo travel, and country-specific advice on dress and customs.
- Literary Women - Celebrating Women Authors and Readers
- MS Magazine
- Scholarship Information
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Student Health 101 - National online magazine with local resources on a variety of topics including physical, mental and spiritual health, physical fitness, personal safety, academic success, career planning, financial management, community building and responsibility
- "Under the Microscope" where women and science connect, from the Feminist Press
- UNH Women's Studies program
- Women's History Month
|Legal Information and Advancement of Women's Rights
|Work Life Balance Information and Organizations
- UNH Flexible Work Arrangements
- College and University Work/Family Association
- Families and Work Institute
- White House Initiative on Workplace Flexibility
- When Work Works: Creating Effective and Flexible Workplaces
- Small business and entrepreneurial resources
- The Mothers Movement Online - an open source for information about social, cultural, economic, and political issues related to the well-being of mothers. Their purpose is to serve as a clearinghouse for reporting and resources that support social change. The MMO delivers authoritative analysis and creative content on maternal issues, including original features, interviews, essays, reviews, and commentary, and locate and list other online sources relevant to motherhood as a social issue, including research and news articles on care work, paid work, family life and public policy. Additionally, the MMO serves as an information center for advocacy activities and events coordinated by other organizations and agencies.
|UNH Employee Benefits and Resources
Health and Wellness
Compensation and Education
*You are viewing pages printed from http://www.unh.edu/
These pages appear differently when viewed online.
If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.