This web site will provide links to information on what offices are open and what services are available during the start of the Fall 2014 semester. Continue to check this page prior to, and just after, the start of the semester for updates and announcements.
- Move-in Weekend: UNH residence halls will open on Saturday, August 30, 2014 starting at 9:00am for first year students and Monday, September 1, 2014 starting at 9:00am for returning and non-First-Year students.
- Move-in Weekend Hours of Operation: A printer-friendly listing of which offices are open and when. (Last updated on 8/31/2014)
- Check your clearance status ONLINE - Students are not considered officially enrolled until they are financially cleared (or provisionally cleared). Clearance status and a listing of any outstanding requirements may be viewed through the Webcat tab in Blackboard or the Clearance Status tab in the Parent Portal. All students who remain Financially Unclear should bring payment and other pertinent information to Business Services in Stoke Hall on Tuesday, September 2.
- September 1 - Undergraduate students with RACs, Webcat registration closes at 6PM
- Request student refunds through Blackboard - Direct deposit of student refunds is available through the Webcat tab in Blackboard beginning August 20th. Avoid lines and busy signals - request your refund online!
- Student IT Guide: Information on how to connect to the UNH Network, a list of computing services and resources, Blackboard-relevant information, basic troubleshooting assistance, and other information to enhance your computing experience at UNH.
- UNH Booklist - A Web site that allows students to search for the books for their courses. Professors are updating this list daily for the fall.
- UNH Facilities Information and Campus Construction Updates
|August 17-29||Connect STEM|
|August 24-29||Connect Summer Program|
|August 24-29||Pre-Orientation in Volunteer Services (PrOVES)|
|August 25-28||International Students Orientation|
|August 25-30||Pre-Orientation Adventure for Wildcats (PAWS)
|August 26||Graduate Assistant Orientation - mandatory program for all newly appointed graduate assistants and fellows.
8:00am-12:00pm, Granite State Room, MUB
|August 28||An Orientation for Grown-Ups: Transitioning to Academic Life
4:00pm-6:00pm, MUB rooms 334/336
Registration is available online »
|August 30||A Shot of Reality
Saturday, August 30 @ 9pm in the Granite State Room Alcohol Awareness Comedy Show Featuring Mission IMPROVable Sponsored by the MUB and Health Services
|August 31||Commuter & Transfer Day
12:30pm-4:00pm, Granite State Room, MUB
Registration is available online »
Sunday, August 31 from 7-10pm all throughout the MUB Featuring performances from UNH's A Cappella Groups, Novelties, Student Org Showcases and more live entertainment
|September 1||Opening Night Comedian Eric O'Shea
Monday, September 1 @ 9pm in the Granite State Room
|October 24-26||Family Weekend!|
- Alumni Services - Check out UNH Connect - The Online Alumni Community
- Bookstore - Get the most savings with used books and rentals - Order your books online now!
- Computer Store - Find computer recommendations by major, back to school specials, and essential technology supplies for your success at UNH.
- Wildcat Link - your one-stop shop for student involvement. All recognized UNH Student Organizations maintain a presence on Wildcat Link so you can start getting involved today! The MUB is sponsoring a new-user raffle through Friday, September 12 so be sure to log in to Wildcat Link using your UNH IT ID before the 12th to be entered for a chance to win a Kindle Fire!
- Emergency Information - Get the latest information, find out more about the UNH Public Alert System, and sign up for alerts delivered to your e-mail account or phone.
- Be sure to check out MyUNH for the latest information and semester start announcements.
- UNH Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities: A handbook guide to UNH life.
- The annual safety, security, and crime information document that complies with the Jeanne Clery Act is available on-line
- Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, Graduates, and Commuter Students: you can order your parking permits online through University Transportation Services.