Live, work, and earn UNH credits in Washington, DC!
Spend a semester or summer interning in Washington DC.
The University of New Hampshire (UNH), in cooperation with The Washington Center (TWC), offers internships in Washington DC; a city unique in its status as a national and international capital. As such, it provides resources and opportunities unavailable elsewhere. As the epicenter of American government, DC is a natural setting for political study. Beyond the political and government realm, however, Washington DC is also home to hundreds of major corporations, non-profit organizations, advocacy groups, and agencies. There are countless opportunities for all majors, including positions in the media, the arts, education, business, science, international affairs, the environment, health care, and more.
Learn More about The Washington Center at UNH:
- Attend our TWC Info Session Tuesday, Oct 15, at 12:45pm in Paul College room 175. We'll be focusing on opportunities for economics, hospitality, and business majors and minors, but all students are welcome!
- Learn about UNH's 35-year history with TWC in their Spotlight on UNH
- Read the TWC student blogs, and especially that of former UNH blogger Denise (RMP)
- Watch videos from The Washington Center's YouTube Channel
- View past TWC lectures and guest speakers that were carried on C-SPAN
- Or, arrange a meeting with the UNH TWC Liaison in Hood House