Live, work, and earn UNH credits in Washington, DC!
Spend a semester or summer interning in Washington DC.
The University of New Hampshire (UNH), in cooperation with The Washington Center (TWC), offers internships in Washington DC; a city unique in its status as a national and international capital. As such, it provides resources and opportunities unavailable elsewhere. As the epicenter of American government, DC is a natural setting for political study. Beyond the political and governmental realm, however, Washington DC is also home to hundreds of major corporations, non-profit organizations, think tanks, advocacy groups, and agencies. There are countless opportunities for all majors, including positions in the media, the arts, education, business, science, international affairs, the environment, health care, and more.
Learn More about The Washington Center at UNH:
- Read about Taylor Reidy '14 and how her experience on Capitol Hill lead to seven job offers, in UNH Today
- Learn about UNH's 35-year history with TWC in their Spotlight on UNH
- Read the TWC student blogs, and especially that of former UNH blogger Denise '14 (RMP)
- Watch videos from The Washington Center's YouTube Channel
- Check out our new JTERM 2015: Inside Washington seminar, 4 credits, in Washington DC
- Or, email the UNH TWC Liaison to arrange an appointment.