Our office can assist with identifying meaningful community-based partnerships across the curriculum. Effective partnerships can aid in the student learning process and meet real needs in our community through service learning, internships and out-of-class service requirements.
Our support services include:
- Serving as a liaison for local schools, agencies and nonprofits
- Organizing class presentations and workshops
- Identifying appropriate and meaningful class requirements
- Working with community partners to ensure that the desired learning outcomes match with the needs of those involved.
You may find these links helpful:
- Campus Compact for New Hampshire
- Campus Compact National Office
- United Way of the Greater Seacoast Volunteer Action Center
- Volunteer NH!