Transcript Request Information

UNH Military Transfer Credit Request - Information & links:

The Joint Services Transcript is the best way to request transcripts if you served in the Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines on active duty or reserve status.
Follow this link to set up an account and request your transcripts.

Air Force (USAF)

Army (USA)

Coast Guard (USCG)

Marine Corps (USMC)  (Uses same transcript as USN)

Navy (USN)


Where to send Transcripts to UNH


Undergraduate students send Official Transcripts to:

If you are a new student just applying for admission:

University of New Hampshire Office of Admissions, 3 Garrison Avenue, Durham, NH  03824 

If you are a Continuing student:

Norma Bazylinski

Registrar’s Office, University of New Hampshire

11 Garrison Ave.

Durham, N.H.  03824