Below is a list of campus resources that our office has found particularly useful to our veteran population. For a detailed list of Campus Resources, visit here.
- Office of National Fellowships
The Office has worked with numerous successful students, including multiple Fulbright Scholarship recipients, Udall Scholars, Truman Scholars, and Barry Goldwater scholarship winners. See the Recent Recipients page for details. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Ms. Jeanne Sokolowski, Director, Office of National Fellowships, Hood House 207. (603) 862-0733,Jeanne.Sokolowski@unh.edu.
- UNH Commuter Services
- Non-Traditional Student Guide
- University Advising and Career Center
A great resource for academic advising, chosing your major, taking career assessments, learning about internships and more.
- The Counseling Center is the primary mental health facility on campus.
- Disability Services for Students can assist you in many ways by providing transportation and adaptive equipment to make attending classes easier. Contact this office to begin the process of being approved for services.
- Center for Academic Resources
Learn how to improve your time management, note-taking and test-taking skills and so much more.
- Health Insurance Requirements
All full-time degree students attending the University of New Hampshire, either at the Durham or Manchester campuses, are required, as a condition of enrollment, to have adequate health insurance.Please check out the link to the health insurance requirements page to be sure that you are all set with this requirement. The University of New Hampshire Health Services is available to all students.
- Northeast Passage
- UNH Dimond Library