Call to Active Duty and Deployment

Upon notification of an upcoming deployment, contact Veterans Affairs immediately.  If you need to withdraw from classes, bring a copy of your orders or a memo from your unit to the Veterans Affairs office at Stoke Hall, room 128 to complete a military withdrawal from some or all of your courses.