Faculty Resource Guide
The UNH Undergraduate Research Conference (URC) is the largest and most diverse of its kind in the nation. Each year, with faculty encouragement, hundreds of students present the results of their research, scholarly, and creative projects through posters, oral presentations, and demonstrations at more than 20 events.
Your encouragement is key.
Urge your students to present at the URC by:
- including URC presentations in your course syllabi;
- extending a class project to culminate in a URC presentation;
- encouraging students working on a senior or honors thesis to present their research at the URC;
- having your students unveil the results of original research at the event.
Online registration for the URC opens during the first week of December and will remain open until the first week of March.
The step-by-step registration process is quick and easy. Required information includes student(s) name, IT ID, major, class/rank, home town/home state, presentation title, faculty adviser name, co-authors (if any) and their related information (see above), and event selection. Students can register for more than one event.
Faculty Make It Happen!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Event Descriptions
- URC Archives (including programs, awards, and lists of faculty mentors)
- Poster Presentation Help
- Oral Presentation Help
Questions? Contact Laura Perille (603) 862-5494.