Commencement is always a special and exciting time here at UNH. As in years past, University volunteers will play an indispensable role in ensuring memorable celebrations for our graduates and their guests. Volunteers will be needed for both the Honors Convocation on May 16 and the Commencement ceremony on May 17.
• Volunteer Orientation: Wednesday, May 14. Honors Convocation volunteers 2 p.m.; Commencement volunteers 2:30 p.m.
• Honors Convocation: May 17 from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Commencement: May 18 from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Student volunteers can be given housing extensions to stay on campus until after the event. You will be asked to indicate need when registering.
Volunteers are needed for many responsibilities that ensure a successful celebration such as:
- early morning set-up;
- assisting in various areas of campus with parking and crowd flow control;
- assisting mobility impaired guests to their seats;
- distributing programs;
- assisting photographers;
- staffing various information and vending booths; and
- assisting with post-event clean-up.