February 20, 2017
DURHAM, N.H. -- The University of New Hampshire was awarded a $200,000 grant from 100Kin10, the national network that aims to train and retain 100,000 excellent K-12 STEM teachers by 2021. The award will support an online professional development program for pre-K to third grade math teachers in New Hampshire.
- What is the current state of paid family and medical leave in New Hampshire?February 12th, 2017
- Study Finds New Bacterial Strain Can Contaminate ShellfishFebruary 8th, 2017
- Trump is not the first president to ban foreigners. So why is this time different?February 8th, 2017
- Binge Eater: Black Hole Taking Over Decade to Devour StarFebruary 6th, 2017
- $3M UNH donation to expand engineering laboratoryFebruary 6th, 2017