September 21, 2017
DURHAM, N.H. – Touch a horseshoe crab, map the ocean floor and drive a remotely operated vehicle at the University of New Hampshire’s Ocean Discovery Day on Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017. Ocean Discovery Day will provide visitors with an opportunity to explore the wonders of the sea through interactive exhibits and demonstrations at the newly renovated Chase Ocean Engineering Laboratory on the UNH campus in Durham. The event is free to the public and runs from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Climate refugees could see safety in MaineSeptember 17th, 2017
- For Hedge Funds, Mining The 'Human Element' May Hold Key For Optimizing Predictive AnalyticsSeptember 15th, 2017
- Exploring the Music and Legacy of N.H.'s Amy Beach, A ‘Trailblazing' ComposerSeptember 15th, 2017
- Can resilience planning be disentangled from climate politics?September 15th, 2017
- UNH Reports Differences in Rural U.S. Fall Along Income LinesSeptember 13th, 2017