One student's story: Eden Suoth '18

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

“It is because of UNH that I’ve been able to have these amazing experiences, and donor support was one of the reasons I chose to come here.”

When Eden Suoth ’18 was in high school in New Hampshire, he imagined he would be attending college in the city — until the scholarships he received from UNH opened him up to more opportunities than he ever expected.

“I made the right financial choice and went to UNH,” Suoth recalls. “I quickly fell in love with it after I was able to explore the opportunities and the people and the resources that were here.”

A mathematics and philosophy major, Suoth is a member of myriad campus organizations including the Socratic Society, STEMbassadors and the Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers. He is also a resident assistant (RA), Hamel Scholar and Presidential Scholar.

“Part of my love of being an RA lies within that love of giving back to the community,” he says, adding, “one of the things that I realized from getting a lot of these scholarships is I need to give back to the community, one way or another.”

You can make a lasting impact through the gift of a scholarship. 

Find Out More

Jeremy Gasowski | UNH Marketing | jeremy.gasowski@unh.edu | 603-862-4465
Videographer: 
Scott Ripley | UNH Marketing | scott.ripley@unh.edu | 603-862-1855
Producer: 
Kasey Glode | Communications and Public Affairs