- The Performance Analysis of Two Relatively Small Capacity Urban Retrofit Stormwater Controls, Journal of Water Management Modeling. DOI: 10.14796/JWMM.C417. Published January 2017
A Comparison of Maintenance Cost, Labor Demands, and System Performance for LID and Conventional Stormwater Management, ASCE Journal of Environmental Engineering, Published: June 2013
- Final Report on a Cold Climate Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement Test Facility at the University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center. May 2013
- University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center 2012 Biennial Report
- Economic and Adaptation Benefits of Low Impact Development, Conference Proceedings, 2011 Low Impact Development Symposium, March 2012.
- Water Quality and Hydrologic Performance of a Porous Asphalt Pavement as a Stormwater Treatment Strategy in a Cold Climate, Journal of Environmental Engineering, January 2012
- Forging the Link: Linking the Economic Benefits of LID and Community Decisions
- Cost-Effective LID in Commercial and Residential Development: Drainage designs that feature LID can be more cost-effective compared to conventional designs. By Jeff Gunderson, Robert Roseen, Todd Janeski, James Houle, and Michael Simpson. Stormwater Magazine, March-April 2011.
- Sediment Monitoring Bias by Automatic Sampler in Comparison with Large Volume Sampling for Parking Lot Runoff, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, April 2011.
- University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center 2009 Biannual Report
- Protecting Water Resources and Managing Stormwater: A Bird’s Eye View for New Hampshire Communities
March 2010. UNHSC, in partnership with the UNH Cooperative Extension, has produced a new guide focused on what local communities can do to protect water resources and manage stormwater runoff.
- Modeling Urban Stormwater Quality Treatment: Model Development and Application to a Surface Sand Filter.
- Journal of Environmental Engineering-ASCE, 136(1), 68-77. January 2010
- On Parameter Estimation of an Urban Stormwater Runoff Model.
Journal of Environmental Engineering-ASCE, 135(8), 595-608. August 2009
- Seasonal Performance Variations for Storm-Water Management Systems in Cold Climate Conditions
Journal of Environmental Engineering‐ASCE, 135(3), 128‐137. March 2009
- Pervious Pavements: New findings abourt their functionality and performance in cold climates.
Stormwater, September 2008
- Porous Asphalt Pavements for Stormwater Management
Hot Mix Asphalt Technology, May/June 2008
- University of New Hampshire Stormwater Center 2007 Annual Report
- Storm Water Low-Impact Development, Conventional Structural, and Manufactured Treatment Strategies for Parking Lot Runoff Performance Evaluations Under Varied Mass Loading Conditions
Robert M. Roseen, Thomas P. Ballestero, James J. Houle, Pedro Avelleneda, Robert Wildey, and Joshua Briggs
- Rundown on Runoff: The UNH Stormwater Center's 2005 Data Report
- UNHSC Design Specifications for Bioretention Soil Mix (BSM) Rev 2/17
- UNHSC Design Specifications for Porous Asphalt Pavement and Infiltration Beds (Rev. 2/14 updated 9/16)
- UNHSC Subsurface Gravel Wetland Design Specifications (Rev. 6/16)
- Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement (PICP) for Stormwater Management
- UNHSC and SeaGrant Sealcoating Fact Sheet
- UNH Stormwater Center Information Sheet
- Pervious Concrete Pavement for Stormwater Management
- Porous Asphalt Pavement for Stormwater Management
- Winter Maintenance Guidelines for Porous Pavements
- CICEET Program Brief - Tools for Clean Water & Healthy Coasts
- CICEET Program Brief - Stormy Weather, Murky Water?
- Community Decisions About Innovations in Water Resource Managment and Protection
James Houle, December 2015
- Evaluation and Optimization of Bioretention Design For Nitrogen and Phosphorus Removal
Robin M. Stone, May 2013
- Development ow Flow Simulation Moldels For Low Impact Development-Stormwater Management (LID-SWM) Systems
Iulia Aurelia Barbu, May 2013
- Consequences of Changing Climate and Land Use to 100-Year Flooding in the Lamprey River Watershed of New Hampshire Anne Scholz, December 2011
- Measuring Suspended Sediment Characteristics to Identify Accurate Monitoring Techniques in Stormwater Runoff
George Deforest Fowler, December 2008
- A Bayesian Stormwater Quality Model and Its Application to Water Quality Monitoring
Pedro M. Avellaneda, September 2008
- Winter Performance Assessment of Permeable Pavements: A Comparative Study of Porous Asphalt, Pervious Concrete, and Conventional Asphalt in a Northern Climate
Kristopher M. Houle, September 2008
- Stormwater Management Measures and Fecal Indicator Bacteria
Robert A. Wildey, May 2006
- Performance Assessment of Porous Asphalt for Stormwater Treatment
Joshua F. Briggs, December 2006
- A Decision Support System (DSS) for Stormwater Management Selection
Angie Shelley Miles, May 2004