UNH Communications Summit 2013
DON'T MISS THE 2013 SUMMIT: TUESDAY, JULY 9
Brought to you by University Communications and Marketing, UNH Information Technology, and the UNH Web Team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is interested in improving their skills as a communicator! All skill levels are welcome; guests should feel free to bring laptops or devices. Our presenters will be available during breaks and lunch for questions.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$49 for the day; includes continental breakfast and lunch at Holloway Commons. Registration fee does not include parking. Learn more about parking at UNH.
Planning to live-Tweet? Use hashtag #UNHCS13 for the event.
8:30 a.m to 9:00 a.m: Introductory Comments (8:45 a.m.) Squamscott Room
4 - 4:30 p.m. Questions for all Presenters - Squamscott
- About UNH
- About This Site
- Academic Affairs
- Corporate Resources
- Finance & Administration
- President's Commission on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, & Transgender Issues
- President's Commission on the Status of People of Color
- President’s Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- President's Commission on the Status of Women
- President's Office
- Provost's Office
- Student & Academic Services
- University System of New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester
- UNH in 2020
- Brief History
- Campus Resources
- Communications & News
- Fast Facts
- Inclusive Excellence
- Mission and Institutional Identity
- Shop UNH
- Student Consumer Information
- UNH in 2020
- UNH Today - The Weekly News Magazine
- Virtual Tour
- Academic Departments & Programs
- Colleges & Schools
- Continuing Education
- Course Search
- Summer Session