2/9/13 Updated Storm Info: Library, Add/Drop Deadline, Transit, Campus Rec
Feb. 9, 2013, 10 a.m.
Hamel Recreation Center is open regular hours (Saturday from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.). In addition the following special programs are available. The Whittemore Center will accommodate varsity practices. The Swazey Indoor Pool is closed until Sunday morning.
Dimond Library will be open Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013, from noon-8 p.m. The most up-to-date information can always be found at library.unh.edu or by calling 862-1534.
The registrar's office has announced that due to the snowstorm, Drop/Add forms will be accepted Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, without a petition or late fee.
There is no transit service (Wildcat Transit, Campus Connector, WPB shuttle, Safe Rides, etc.) Friday, Feb. 8 and Saturday, Feb. 9. Service will resume Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013, as regularly scheduled.
- About UNH
- About This Site
- Academic Affairs
- Corporate Resources
- Finance & Administration
- President's Commission on the Status of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, & Transgender Issues
- President's Commission on the Status of People of Color
- President’s Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- President's Commission on the Status of Women
- President's Office
- Provost's Office
- Student & Academic Services
- University System of New Hampshire
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester
- UNH in 2020
- Brief History
- Campus Resources
- Communications & News
- Fast Facts
- Inclusive Excellence
- Mission and Institutional Identity
- Shop UNH
- Student Consumer Information
- UNH in 2020
- UNH Today - The Weekly News Magazine
- Virtual Tour
- Academic Departments & Programs
- Colleges & Schools
- Continuing Education
- Course Search
- Summer Session