Research Presentation Grants
Over the years, dozens of UNH undergraduates have presented their research findings at conferences and professional meetings nationwide. If you are invited to present at an off-campus venue, you may apply to the Hamel Center for Undergraduate Research for a Research Presentation Grant. These grants support your travel expenses and conference registration fees (not including meals and lodging). Award amounts vary based on available funds.
Eligibility: Applicant must be enrolled as an undergraduate at UNH at the time of application; must be presenting on research conducted while an undergraduate at UNH; and must have received written notice of acceptance to present at an off-campus conference.
Rolling deadline. Students are encouraged to submit their application promptly so that it can be reviewed and, if approved, travel arrangements can be made in a timely fashion.
Read the Application Guidelines before completing the application forms.
Application Guidelines (complete instructions for the Research Presentation Grant application)
Application Cover Sheet and Budget Form (for student to print and complete manually)
Faculty Mentor Recommendation (student must complete and sign top portion of recommendation form; UNH mentor must complete bottom portion of form and attach letter; letter must be submitted with the Research Presentation Grant application in a sealed envelope)
- About Us
- Research Experience and Apprenticeship Program (REAP)
- INCO 590/790
- Undergraduate Research Awards (URA)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships (SURF)
- International Research Opportunities Program (IROP)
- Study Abroad Research Grants
- Honors Thesis Grants
- Research Presentation Grants
- For Researchers
- How to Begin
- Application Deadlines
- Proposal Writing Workshops
- Writing an Effective International Proposal
- Writing an Effective URA/SURF Proposal
- Criteria for Application Review
- Faculty Research Interests
- Present and Publish
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Other Research Opportunities
- Related Interests
- For Faculty
- For Benefactors
- Recent Grant Recipients
- Inquiry journal