Searching for Internships and Entry-Level Jobs
Wildcat Careers is the online resource where UNH posts internships and entry level jobs from companies actively recruiting UNH students. This is only one resource of many that you should be using in your search. Search Wildcat Careers at anytime, following the instructions below.
- Click on “New Student Registration” and follow the directions on the next page
- Complete sections on the Student Registration Form - set log-in name and password
- Click on the "Submit" button
NOTE: Once you have submitted your profile, your account will be in pending status. An administrator will review your profile and activate your account. If your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification. If you do not receive your email notification within 48 hours, please contact our office at 603-862-2064 or email email@example.com.
SEARCH FOR INTERNSHIPS and ENTRY-LEVEL JOBS:
- Click on Internship Search or Job Search on the grey bar under the UNH logo at the top of the page
- Fill in the search criteria to narrow down your job search, i.e. industry OR just click the Search button (without entering any search criteria) to view all current internships - a few hundred internships are 'live' at any given time - many are ongoing opportunities available fall and/or spring semester, or summer.
- In your search results, click on the View tab to read the position description, qualifications, and application instructions.
- To see what companies are interviewing at UNH for internships or entry-level jobs, click on On-Campus Interviews to apply to these opportunities.
UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS (resumes and cover letters)
• Click on the Add New Resume link on your main page
• Click the Browse button to find your document - it must be a pdf file.
• Select the correct document and name it
• Click the Submit button
IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS PENDING, THEN THE OPTIONS ABOVE ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU.
YOU WILL BE EMAILED ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS ACTIVATED.
* To apply to individual internships or entry-level jobs, most will require you to email the employer contact listed with your resume and/or cover letter, while other companies will direct you to their jobs/careers page and their specific on-line application process.
- Academic Advising
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Graduate School Planning
- Health Professions Advising
- PreLaw Advising
- Testing Information and Support
- Graduate & Professional School Fair
- UNH Graduate School
- How to Find an Internship
- Internship Benefits
- Internship Posting Disclaimer
- Making the Most of Your Internship Experience
- Searching for Internships and Entry-Level Jobs in Wildcat Careers
- Setting up an Internship for Credit
- Student Stories
- The Washington Center Internships
- To Post an Internship
- Careers & Jobs
- Posting Opportunities
- Career/Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Diversity Networking Program
- Intern Supervisor/Mentor Best Practices
- Internship Posting Best Practices for Employers
- Internship Posting Disclaimer
- Resources on Disability Issues
- Salary Data
- VA's Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
- UNH Internship Development Guide for Employers
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources