Register with a RAC
- Go to blackboard.unh.edu
Note: For login assistance, call (603)862-4242.
- Select WEBCAT/Services Tab; click Continue button.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- Select Term (Fall 2013) from dropdown and Submit.
- Enter your RAC.
- Enter CRNs
(the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the
page, or select Class Search to find
classes which are open.
Note: When searching for classes, if there is a number in the RESV column, then the section is open.
- Select Submit Changes.
- Select Complete when finished.
a printout of your schedule; choose Printable
Type in the date for the first full week of classes: Monday, August 26 (08/26/2013).
- WEBCAT online registration is available 24 hours a day Monday – Saturday.
- Registration reopens for all students: July 10 (8:30 a.m.) – August 24 (6:00 p.m.)
- Holds will prohibit registration. View Holds via WEBCAT under Student Records now and once again just before registration window opens.
- Go to courses.unh.edu to search for classes.
- Complete registration info is available at blackboard.unh.edu under UNH Tools.
- If you use your RAC to register on WEBCAT at least once, you will be able to view your RAC on WEBCAT by selecting View RAC-registered undergrads only on the Registration menu.
Common Error Messages
- Link Error: A2 Required: Register for a lecture AND a lab and/or recitation. Enter both CRNs and click Submit Changes.
- Closed Section or Reserve Closed: No space remains in this section at this time. Check for other open sections by clicking Class Search at the bottom of the page. There must be a seat remaining in the RESV column for you to register for the class.
- Major Restriction: This section is reserved for students already in a specific major. Check courses.unh.edu to see if other sections exist for non-majors.
- CORQ_(class) REQ: You must register for two classes. See courses.unh.edu for more information.
- Permission Required: You must have permission from either the department or the instructor. Check courses.unh.edu for details.
RAC Fall 2013 Print Instructions here.
- Academic Advising
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Graduate School Planning
- Health Professions Advising
- PreLaw Advising
- Testing Information and Support
- Graduate & Professional School Fair
- UNH Graduate School
- How to Find an Internship
- Internship Benefits
- Internship Posting Disclaimer
- Making the Most of Your Internship Experience
- Searching for Internships and Entry-Level Jobs in Wildcat Careers
- Setting up an Internship for Credit
- Student Stories
- The Washington Center Internships
- To Post an Internship
- Careers & Jobs
- Posting Opportunities
- Career/Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Diversity Networking Program
- Intern Supervisor/Mentor Best Practices
- Internship Posting Best Practices for Employers
- Internship Posting Disclaimer
- Resources on Disability Issues
- Salary Data
- VA's Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program
- UNH Internship Development Guide for Employers
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources