Register with a RAC
- Go to blackboard.unh.edu and login.
Note: For login assistance, call (603)862-4242.
- Select WEBCAT/Services Tab; click Continue button.
- Select Registration.
- Select Add/Drop Courses.
- Select Term (Spring 2014) from dropdown and Submit.
- Enter your RAC.
- Enter CRNs (the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search to find classes which are open.
Note: When searching for classes, if there is a number in the RESV column, then the section is open.
- Select Submit Changes.
- Select Complete when finished.
- For a printout of your schedule; choose Printable Schedule.
Type in the date for the first full week of classes: Monday, September 8, 2014 (09/08/2014).
- WEBCAT online registration is available 24 hours a day Monday – Saturday.
- Registration reopens for all students: July 9, 2014 (8:00 am) - September 9, 2014 (6:00 pm)
- Holds will prohibit registration. View Holds via WEBCAT under Student Records now and once again just before registration window opens.
- Go to courses.unh.edu to search for classes.
- Complete registration info is available at blackboard.unh.edu under UNH Tools.
- If you use your RAC to register on WEBCAT at least once, you will be able to view your RAC on WEBCAT by selecting View RAC-registered undergrads only on the Registration menu.
Common Error Messages
- Link Error: A2 Required: Register for a lecture AND a lab and/or recitation. Enter both CRNs and click Submit Changes.
- Closed Section or Reserve Closed: No space remains in this section at this time. Check for other open sections by clicking Class Search at the bottom of the page. There must be a seat remaining in the RESV column for you to register for the class.
- Major Restriction: This section is reserved for students already in a specific major. Check courses.unh.edu to see if other sections exist for non-majors.
- CORQ_(class) REQ: You must register for two classes. See courses.unh.edu for more information.
- Permission Required: You must have permission from either the department or the instructor. Check courses.unh.edu for details.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources