Pathways - Apply
Check back in early 2014 to apply for 2014-15 year.
Applying to Pathways is easy. Simply complete either the student application(mentee) or the alumni application (mentor).
The Pathways Team will review your application and ensure your profile is complete.
In May, you will be notified if a successful match was made with a mentor/mentee in your field.
Pathways Mentoring Program is available to undergraduates from all majors. In order to be considered for the 2014-15 program, students must:
- Be in good standing
- Be in Durham for the entire 2014-15 school year.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources