Student Hourly & Work Study Positions

2016-2017 Academic Year Work Study positions are now being posted in Wildcat Careers.

UNH Federal Work Study Program Information

  • Work Study Program is divided into two different periods
    • Academic Year (September - May)
    • Summer (May - August)
      • Students must complete a new employment authorization form at the beginning of each period even if s/he keeps the same position
  • Students can work mutiple work-study jobs on/off campus at once when using their funding
  • Students can see if they have work study funding by checking their Blackboard account
  • Students would receive paychecks bi-weekly

For more information about Financial Aid and Work Study, please visit their website

How to search for Student Hourly/Work Study Positions

  • Log into your Wildcat Careers account
    • Use your UNH username and password
  • Go to the Jobs & Internships tab, then click on Wildcat Careers Jobs & Internships
  • Locate Advanced Search next to the search bar near the top of the page, then select More Filters towards the bottom.
  •  Select Work Study/Student Hourly under the Position Type filter
  • Click on position title for more information and for directions on how to apply

For further directions on how to search for positions in Wildcat Careers, please click here

For help with your Wildcat Careers account or system questions, please contact - 603-862-2070

For more information about Financial Aid and Work Study, please visit their website