Posting Jobs and Internships
The UNH Career Center offers employers a free and effective way to advertise opportunities to students and alumni.
To post a job or internship for current students and recent graduates
Use this job board to:
- Host an internship
- Hire UNH students
- Hire recent graduates (full-time, salaried positions)
- Hire entry-level employees
- View resume books
- Request on-campus recruiting/on-campus interviewing
How to post on Wildcat Careers
- Go to the Wildcat Careers login page, and create a new employer account if you have not already.
- We will then send you an email stating we have approved your account request (usually within 24 hours). You may then update your password and access the site.
- When on your homepage's dashboard, click "Create job or internship posting" on the right under your Shortcuts menu. Complete form.