Posting Jobs and Internships
The UNH Career Center offers employers a free and effective way to advertise opportunities to students and alumni.
To post a job or internship for current students and recent graduates
Use this job board to:
- Host an internship
- Hire UNH students
- Hire recent graduates (full-time, salaried positions)
- Hire entry-level employees
- View resume books
- Request on-campus recruiting/on-campus interviewing
How to post on Wildcat Careers
- Go to the Wildcat Careers login page, and create a new employer account if you have not already.
- We will then send you an email stating we have approved your account request (usually within 24 hours). You may then update your password and access the site.
- When on your homepage's dashboard, click "Create job or internship posting" on the right under your Shortcuts menu. Complete form.
To post jobs for experienced UNH Alumni
To post your openings for seasoned/experienced UNH alumni,
Email job information to Megan Hales at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do this if you want to post for
- Part-time, seasonal employees
- Full-time or part-time “experienced” graduates