The UNH Career Center offers employers a free and effective way to advertise opportunities to students and alumni.
To post a job or internship for current students and recent graduates
Use this job board to:
- Host an internship
- Hire UNH students
- Hire recent graduates (full-time, salaried positions)
- Hire entry-level employees
- Request on-campus recruiting/on-campus interviewing
Recruiting and Posting Policies
Employer account registrations must include the following:
- Organization Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Title
- Official Organization Email Address. Registrations with personal email address (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.) will not be approved
- Organization website
- Primary office phone number
Recruiting and Posting Requirements
Wildcat Careers is intended for positions suitable to students and recent graduates. Postings must include the following:
- Opportunity type (full time, part time, paid vs. unpaid internship, etc.)
- Description to convey nature and requirements of the position with sufficient detail
- Location of position
The following types of positions will NOT be approved for the University of New Hampshire and Wildcat Careers:
- At-home based work for a private individual (baby-sitter, private tutor, care-taker, nanny etc.)
- Commission-only pay structure
- Multi-level Marketing
- Volunteer only based
- Charge a fee or investment for employment
- Placement fee or investment prior to employment
- Unspecified organization name or location (Third Party Recruiters, see below)
Third Party Recruiting Requirements
- Third-party recruiters must disclose the name(s) of the client that they are representing and to whom the applicants’ credentials will be disclosed
- Career and Professional Success must be able to verify that the third party is recruiting for a legitimate job opportunity
- For further details please, refer to NACE’s Principals for Third-Party Recruiters
Posting Instructions for Wildcat Careers
- Go to the Wildcat Careers login page, and create a new employer account if you have not already.
- We will then send you an email stating we have approved your account request (within 48 hours). You may then update your password and access the site.
- When on your homepage's dashboard, click "Create job or internship posting" on the right under your Shortcuts menu. Complete form.
Career and Professional Success reserves the right to deny or discontinue recruiting privileges to any organization.
Any questions, please call us at 603-862-2070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org