Paid vs. Unpaid vs. Academic Credit
- Employers receive qualified and motivated candidates for their roles
- Employers need approval through the New Hampshire Department of Labor (NHDOL) before posting
- Complete the ‘Pre-Screening Form’ under the School-to-Work section of the FAQ page
- Also complete the 'Approval Form for Non-Paid Work-Based Activities'
- Contact the NH DOL (603) 271-0127 with any questions
Internship for Academic Credit
Sign off on the student's hours each week for them to present to his or her advisor