Mock Interview Day
March 29, 2017 10:00am- 2:00pm - Granite State Room
About Mock Interview Day:
- Students participate in a mock interview with a company for a specific job posting
- Students will treat this as a real interview, but will also receive feedback from employers
- Students must pre-register for this event. (Walk-ins will not have an interview slot reserved.)
- Students should prepare. Research the company and job description as if you are applying to this position for real.
- Students should dress professionally.
How to view positions & register for Mock Interview Day (posted 3 weeks prior to event date):
Log into your Wildcat Careers account
Upload a current resume
On left panel go to Jobs & Internships --> Wildcat Careers Jobs & Internships
Type "Mock Interview Day” in search bar
Click on Advanced Search (right of search bar) --> Show Me (top left) --> All Interviews
Select & click on the position you want to interview for
Click Apply & Interview
Select an interview time
A confirmation email/phone call will be sent out
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-862-2070
Interested in attending this event? Contact Amanda Temple
Harbor Consulting IP Services, Inc.
Merchants Fleet Management
Nashoba Learning Group
Black Diamond Networks