Interns on Instagram
Interning this summer? The UNH Career Center wants to hear from you! Enter our Interns on Instagram Contest! You can share your experience with friends and the whole UNH community! Whatever makes your internship cool, fun, or unique, we want to see it! Share your pictures on Instagram using #UNHIntern and by tagging the @UNHCareerCenter (and your company/organization) in each photo. Get creative and have fun with your photos.
The Official Rules and Fine Print:
- If possible, photos should be taken at your internship site.
- Submissions must include the #UNHintern hashtag and @UNHCareerCenter handle
- The photos can be in color or black and white / no limit to number of submissions
- Be sure the content is appropriate (you know what we mean) since you’re representing yourself, UNH and your employer.
- By submitting the photo, all participants agree to the publication of their photos on the career center website, social media, and marketing materials.
- Contest runs from June 1st to August 25th.
Students who submit photos will be entered for a chance to win some awesome UNH swag when you get back to campus!
Whether you’re interning at an accounting firm, a non-profit organization, or a zoo – we want to hear from you! This is your chance to show off what you’re doing this summer!