Career Fair - Logistics
Helpful Reminders and Tips for Career Fair Recruiting
Wondering what's worked for other employers? Here are some helpful tips and reminders.
- For-profit: $425
- Non-Profit: $210
- Interested in sponosorship opportunities? Click Here
- Arrive: 10:30am-11:30am (please do not arrive earlier than 10am)
- Before parking, if you have a lot of materials, you may drop them off at the back loading dock of the Whittemore Center. We'll have volunteers to bring your things to your table, while you go and park.
- Fair: 12:00pm-4:00pm (doors open promptly at noon and there is always a line waiting to come in)
- If your company has a lot of fair materials, it is recommended you ship them directly to us.
- The deadline to have fair materials arrive at our office is Feb. 26th
- We will then bring everything over to the Whittemore Center the night before the fair
- If you are having materials shipped back to your office, you are responsible for packing up and labeling your items with shipping tags at the end of the fair.
- Items will then be collected and shipped back from the Career Center that night, or the following morning.
Shipping To Address
Shipping From Address
|ATTN: Audra Cyr|
89 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824
|Whittemore Center Arena|
128 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824-3577
- Prior to parking, you may drop off extra materials to your table via the loading dock at the back of the Whittemore Center.
- We will have volunteers there ready to help, so you can simply drop off your things and turn around to go park
Driving and Parking
- Directions to UNH can be found here.
- PLEASE PRINT your parking permit that was emailed to you. You will need this to park at West Edge parking lot.
- Someone will be at West Edge Lot at 10:00am. Please do not arrive before 10:00am.
- GPS instructions:
-To the Whittemore Center Arena: (For unloading/colleague drop-off)
- 128 Main Street, Durham, NH 03824
-To West Edge Parking Lot: (A private trolley will shuttle you to the Whittemore Center)
- 10 West Edge Drive, Durham, NH 03824
(you may have to continue another 200 feet or so- you’ll see the West Edge sign at entrance of lot)
- For your convenience, we have free charters setup (Wildcat Transit buses) to escort you to and from the Whittemore Center from the West Edge parking lot, so no additional driving or walking will be necessary.
- When you enter into West Edge lot, you will first see a stop sign. Then, drive back and towards the right where you will see more open parking spaces and the bus stop Labeled #169. (We will have signs and staff there to help.) There shouldn’t be a line of more than a 5-minute wait for the next transit.
- 1 table (approx 6' long)
- A tablecloth will be provided (if requested on the registration form)
- 2 chairs
- 2 bottles of water per representative
- Tables are located on the rink inside the Whittemore Center
- Companies are sorted/grouped alphabetically
- Upon arrival, someone will walk you to your table
- Sponsors choose their premium location or they are provided with best possible location
Lunch & Other Amenities
- Boxed lunches will be placed on tables starting at 11:00 AM
- Boxed lunch includes bottled water, sandwich or salad, bag of chips, and cookie
- Lunch options are:
- Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- Veggie Sandwich
- Roast Beef Sandwich
- Turkey Sandwich
- Garden Salad with Italian Dressing
- Coffee will be available in a central location for all employers
Electricity and WiFi
- Unfortunately there is no electricity on the rink
- The Whittemore Center has a WiFi hotspot. You will be given additional info about access upon arrival.
- If you must cancel, refunds are available in full prior to 4:00pm on February 24th (1 week prior to fair).
- Full payment required for any cancellations made after 4:00pm on February 24th.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Instructions
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- Campus Resources
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Planning Timetable
- Researching Graduate Schools
- Applying to Graduate School Workshop
- Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Testing Info and Support
- Pre-Professional Health Programs Advising
- PreLaw Advising
- UNH Graduate School
- Careers & Jobs
- Alumni Resources
- Career Assessments
- Career Guide & Resources
- Career & Internship Fair
- Career Events
- Resume Writing Resources
- Schedule a Career Advising Appointment
- Daily Walk In Workshops
- Employers By Major
- Student Hourly & Work Study Positions
- Wildcat Careers
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Become a Work Study Site
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources