Career Fair - Logistics
- Please dress warmly as the Whittemore Center Arena can be very chilly.
- While there is flooring separating us from the ice, you are welcome to bring carpet runners or rugs to stand on behind your table.
- Before parking, if you have a lot of materials, you may drop them off at the back loading dock of the Whittemore Center. We'll have volunteers to bring your things to your table, while you go and park.
- Arrive: 10:00am-11:30am (shuttles start at 10am - please do not arrive earlier than 10am)
- Fair: 12:00pm-4:00pm (doors open promptly at noon)
- If your company has a lot of fair materials, it is recommended you ship them directly to us.
- The deadline to have fair materials arrive at our office is Feb. 28th.
- We will then bring everything over to the Whittemore Center the night before the fair
- If you are having materials shipped back to your office, you are responsible for packing up and labeling your items with shipping tags at the end of the fair.
- Items will then be collected and shipped back directly from the Whittemore Center Arena that night, or the following morning.
Shipping To Address
Shipping From Address
|ATTN: Krystal Hicks|
89 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824
|Whittemore Center - Admin Offices|
128 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824-3577
- Prior to parking, you may drop off extra materials to your table via the loading dock area behind the arena.
- We will have volunteers there ready to help, so you can simply drop off your things and turn around to go park
Driving and Parking
- Directions to UNH can be found here.
- If you did not print off the permit emailed to you, you will be given one at West Edge to place inside your windshield upon arrival.
- Someone will be at West Edge Lot at 10:00am. Please do not arrive before 10:00am.
- GPS instructions:
-To the Whittemore Center: (For unloading/colleague drop-off)
- 128 Main Street- Admin Offices, Durham, NH
-To West Edge Parking Lot: (A private trolley will shuttle you to the Whittemore Center)
- 10 West Edge Drive, Durham, NH
(you may have to continue another 200 feet or so- you’ll see the West Edge sign at entrance of lot)
- For your convenience, we have free charters setup (Wildcat Transit busses) to escort you to and from the Whittemore Center from the West Edge parking lot, so no additional driving or walking will be necessary. You’ll see the designated pick-up transit stop (we'll have signs and staff). There shouldn’t be a line of more than a 5-minute wait for the next transit, but you are also more than welcome to hop on a "normal" Wildcat Transit that comes by. It will circle campus and drop off in front of the Whittemore Center on the loop back: about a 7-minute ride.
- 1 table (approx 8' x 4')
- A tablecloth will be provided (if requested on the registration form)
- 2 chairs
- 2 bottles of water per representative
- Tables are located on the floor of the ice arena (dress warmly)
- Companies are sorted/grouped by the preference stated on the registration form
- Upon arrival, someone will walk you to your table
- Sponsors choose their premium location
Lunch & Other Amenities
- Boxed lunches will be placed on tables starting at 11:00 AM
- Boxed lunch includes wrap, bag of chips, mint and cookie
- Coffee will be available in a central location for all employers
Electricity and WiFi
- Unfortunately there is no electricity on the arena's floor
- There are outlets in the Skybox in case you'd like to charge your laptop batteries (if you show slideshows or websites from your laptops on your table)
- The Whittemore Center has a WiFi hotspot. You will be given additional info about access upon arrival.
- If you must cancel, refunds are available in full prior to 4:00pm on February 25th (1 week prior to fair).
- Full payment required for any cancellations made after 4:00pm on February 25th.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources