Advising Handbook - UNH Manchester
This is for Faculty/Staff use only. Check with department for official information.
Dan Reagan, Associate Dean email@example.com
Regina McCarthy, Asst. Dean of Academic Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Swiech, Director of Academic Counseling email@example.com
Marisa Forti, Academic Counselor firstname.lastname@example.org
Joy Breeden, Academic Counselor email@example.com
Molly Hutchins, Sr. Administrative Assitant firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Counselors can be reached at (603) 641-4170
Donna Lukasiak, Senior Assitant Director of Admissions email@example.com
Sinehan Ercengiz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Counselors can be reached at (603) 641-4150
UNH Durham students may register for classes at UNH Manchester during the open registration period. Students can’t register online; they must see their advisors or go to the Registrar’s office in Durham or Manchester. They may take all their classes at UNH Manchester or mix them with classes in Durham. During advance registration students are restricted to registering for courses on their home campus. No payment is required at the time of registration. UNH-Durham students will be billed at the Durham campus rates for all courses, regardless of location.
UNH Manchester Registration
400 Commercial Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Change of Program/Campus to UNH Manchester
UNH students can transfer to UNH Manchester to complete a degree at UNH Manchester. They may wish to do so for financial reasons or to live at home. Students must be in good academic standing to change campuses. To start this process, students must complete a Change of Program form and then secure the signatures of their current advisor(s) and current dean(s). Students must then pick up their records from their current advisor(s) and personally deliver them to UNH Manchester's Acadmeic Counseling Office along with their completed, signed, Change of Program form.
Deadline for change of campus: The Change of Program Form should normally be submitted 30 days before the semester begins, however, exceptions may be made on a case by case basis.
UNH Manchester Majors
- Biological Sciences, B.A. - Open
- Business, B.A. - Open
- Communication Arts, B.A.- Open
- Computer Information Systems, B.S. - Open
- Computer Science and Entrepreneurship, B.S.-Open
- Electrical Engineering Technology -B.S.: For students who possess an appropriate associate degree (see UNH Manchester catalog).
- English, B.A. - Open
- English Teaching, B.A.-Open
- History, B.A.- Open
- Humanities, B.A.- Open
- Mechanical Engineering Technology, B.S.- For students who possess an appropriate associate degree (see UNH Manchester catalog).
- Politics and Society, B.A.- Open
- Psychology, B.A.- Open
- Sign Language Interpretation, B.S.- Open
- Undeclared, B.A. - Open. Students may remain undeclared through their sophomore year.
UNH Manchester also has associate degrees in Business Administraion, General Studies, and Biological Sciences.
Note: If students are on a leave of absence from UNH-Durham, they cannot take courses at UNH Manchester
Change of Program/Campus to UNH - Durham
Any student admitted to a Bachelor degree program at UNH Manchester follows the usual change of program process for the major they wish to enter.
International students transferring from UNH Manchester to Durham are required to meet with the Office of International Students and Scholars staff, located in Thompson Hall, 862-1288.
- Academic Advising
- "How To" Videos
- Explore UNH Majors and Courses
- Add/Drop a Course
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- GPA Calculator
- Student 4 Year Planner
- Potential Careers for Your Major
- Important Meetings/Deadlines
- Professional/Grad School Advising
- Careers & Jobs
- Alumni Resources
- Career Assessments
- Career Guide & Resources
- Career & Internship Fair
- Career Events
- Resume Writing Resources
- Schedule a Career Advising Appointment
- Student Hourly & Work Study Positions
- Wildcat Careers
- Posting Jobs and Internships
- On Campus Recruiting
- Career & Internship Fairs
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Career & Job Resources
- Internship Resources
- Become a Work Study Site
- Host a Job Shadow
- Careers & Disabilities
- Career Resources for International Students
- Career Resources for Service Members & Veterans
- Career Resources for Women
- Diversity Career Resources
- Diversity Network Program
- LGBTQ Career Resources