Create a Report
1. Select Reporting (left side of screen)
2. Click on + Add New V2 Report
3. Click on Create a Blank Report
4. Choose what you want to report on (in most situations, this will be "student").
5. Enter the Report Name and a Report Description. When naming the report, make sure you put your department name at the front, followed by a hyphen. (EX. "UACC -").
6. Choose the Category of the report (this should be the department to whom the report belongs)
7. Click Continue
8. To add data to the report, click on Add Columns (top-left side of the screen)
9. Click the check box next to the information you want included in the report.
10. Most of the academic information will be found under the "Student Profile" link. Click on the arrow to open up these options.
11. When you are ready to view the information selected, click on Apply
12. The first few rows of the report will generate. If you want to add an additional pieces of information, you can do that under the Add Columns area.
13. To filter or sort the data, click on the wheel icon in the column you want to update. Then, choose the information to filter and click Done.
14. When you are ready to run the report, click Save and Generate
15. If you want to download the report as an Excel document, click Save as Excel