General Rider Information
- Schedule times are all approximate. Please be at the bus stop
5 minutes before the scheduled time. Every effort will be made to
operate according to the published schedule. Circumstances sometimes
develop beyond our control, and accordingly we cannot hold ourselves
responsible for errors in timetables and inconveniences resulting
from delayed buses. Connections are not guaranteed and schedules are
subject to change without notice.
- Buses can only pick up or drop off passengers at designated bus stops.
- Passengers are required to wear shirts and shoes while
riding the bus.
- Bicycles are permitted only on external bike racks on a first come/first
served basis. You may call the office (862-2328) to reserve a spot. We will
not be held responsible for bicycles on the bike rack, except in the event
of a collision.
- Strollers / baby carriages must be folded up and secured under the seats.
Miniature grocery carts must be held securely.
- For everyone's safety no large items such as skis are permitted on the bus.
- Animals: No animals are permitted, with the exception of certified Guide Dogs
accompanying persons with disabilities.
- Please no eating, drinking, use of tobacco products, or feet
on the seats.
- All transit buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts. To ensure the most
efficient service it is recommended (though not required) that you call us to
let us know you will be requiring the lift. The UNH campus
has wheelchair accessible bus stops.
- Wildcat Transit service is subject to change, including increases or
decreases in service or fares. We will give as much advance notice as possible
in such cases.
- Wildcat Transit buses will not stop at all stops. In order to disembark from bus, simply pull the "Stop Requested" cord along the windows of the buses. If your bus is not equipped with a stop requested cord, make your request directly to the bus driver.