J.C. Edwards UNDERGRADUATE PRIZE PLAYS
AUDITION FORMS DUE BY EMAIL TO MIKE.WOOD@UNH.EDU BY 3/1/13 AT 5:00PM
Monday, March 4 from 6:00-10:00pm
Call backs for UPPs will take place Tuesday, March 5 from 6:00pm-10:00pm. Callbacks for Hedda Gabler will take place on March 6.
Sign up for an audition slot on the call board near the Hennessy Theatre. These are combined auditions with Mask & Dagger's production of Hedda Gabler.
Hennessy Theatre, Paul Creative Arts Center
WHAT ARE THE SHOWS?
When you audition, you will be considered for
---A Love Story by Jess Miller, a drama directing by Nina Larry
---Occupational Hazard by Dan Shine, a comedy directed by Nick Inanotti.
---The Retreat to Will's House by Colton Huelle, a sureal drama directed by Elise Williams
---Hedda Gabler (A Mask & Dagger Production)
You will be considered for all four productions.
WHAT DO I DO IF I WANT TO AUDITION?
There are three steps.
1. Fill out an audition form and send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You will find a sign-up sheet on the bulletin board by the Hennessy Theatre. Sign up for a five-minute appointment.
3. Come to the audition prepared to perform two contrasting monologues, no longer than one-minute each. This audition will be in conjunction with the general call for Mask and Dagger's production of "Hedda Gabler." Students who are particularly interested in being considered for a role in "Hedda Gabler" are urged to have one of their two monologues be from either an Ibsen or Chekhov play.
4. Rehearsals will begin after spring break.
5. Contact David Kaye email@example.com if you have any questions.
AUDITION FORM (EMAIL COMPLEATED FORM TO MIKE.WOOD@UNH.EDU)
Enter your answers directly into the audition form. Then save the audition form to your computer and send it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't receive a reply from me within 24 hours, I didn't get your email.