- Loading dock height: 4 ft
- Loading door dimensions: 12 ft wide x 10 ft high
- SL shop door dimensions: 20 ft wide x 15 ft high
- Johnson SL door dimensions: 4 ft-10 in wide x 6 ft-11 in high
- Hennessy loading door dimensions: 6 ft wide
- Freight elevator dimensions: 7 ft - 9 in high. 7 ft - 8 in deep
Parking for trucks and busses must be arranged through the producing agent, not the Theatre Technician. The loading dock is at stage level. There is a freight elevator from stage level to the dressing rooms and Hennessy Theatre. The dressing room doors are single 34 inch width.
- Genie AWP-25S
- Stepladders (6 - 8 - 10 foot)
- Extension ladder, 24 ft
- 20 ft high rolling tower
Shop tools may only be used with permission of the Theatre Technician.
Theatre Ground Plans
Johnson Stage Dimensions
- Proscenium dimensions: 20 ft high x 39 ft 9 in wide
- Proscenium to curtain line: 2 ft - 1 in
- Proscenium to crossover: 34 ft - 2 in
- Center line to SL wall: 40 ft - 9 in
- Center line to SR fly rail: 36 ft - 9 in
- Apron maximum @ CL: 13 ft - 2 in
- Apron minimum @ SL & SR: 5 ft - 6 in
- Stage height at first row of seats: 3 ft - 4 in
- Dimensions: 23 ft long x 9 ft wide @ CL
- Headroom with cover: 5 ft - 8 in
- Depth from stage floor: 6 ft - 4 in
- Depth from audience level: 3 ft - 0 in
- Accommodates: 20 musicians
The stage apron is the orchestra pit cover and can be partially or totally removed. The pit entrance is 1/2 flight below stage level via stage right stairs. There is 120v power in the pit. Chairs and music stands are available upon request. Stand lights may be requested through the Celebrity Series Office.
Hennessy Stage Dimensions
- Thrust: 18 ft wide x 30 ft-6 in deep
- Upstage: 30 ft wide x 12 ft-6 in deep
- Center line to SL wall: 20 ft-5 in
- Center line to SR wall: 21 ft-9 in
- Opening between upstage and thrust: 30 ft wide x 11 ft-5 in high
- Ceiling height over upstage: 12 ft-5 in
- Ceiling height over thrust: 13 ft-10 in
- Height of stage: 4 3/4 in
Access SL to SR is through the green room. Access from backstage to front of house is through SR corridor. The stage floor is 3/4 in plywood with a homasote top. Screws may be used in the stage floor.
|Men's dressing room||17|
|Women's dressing room||17|
|Star dressing room||5|
All dressing rooms are well lit and can be secured. They have mirrors, chairs, tables and garment racks. Each has its own private lavatory with sinks, toilets and showers. The dressing rooms and green room are two flights below stage level via SL stairs. There is also access via the SR stairs.
Exclusive access to the green room is not always available.