The Center is staffed by an administrative director, a faculty director, a student learning outcomes assessment coordinator, and a graduate assistant. Their names and profiles are provided below. On occasion, the Center supports the work of a faculty fellow who focuses on a particular project identified by the Center. In addition, a Faculty Advisory Board supports and advises Center staff about our work and direction.
The Graduate School of the University of New Hampshire, in conjunction with the Center, has been offering graduate academic courses in college teaching
- CETL Overview and Mission Statement
- Faculty Director: Victor Benassi
- Administrative Director: Michael Lee
- Assessment Coordinator: Elizabeth Reilly
- Project Director: Catherine Overson
- Faculty Fellows