The University's New Strategic Plan: Breaking Silos, Transforming Lives, Reimagining UNH
The leading priority for capital improvements is the construction of the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics. Groundbreaking is set for May 2011.
The University of New Hampshire has rightly prided itself on being a center of arts and culture in New Hampshire. A universally embraced goal to emerge from the planning process is the construction of a new center for the arts.
The University will realize the master plan for athletics and campus recreation, building out the stadium, and creating a new performance and wellness center for the entire campus community.
- Academic Initiatives
- The Ten Initiatives: Commercializing UNH's Intellectual Capital
- The Ten Initiatives: Inclusive Excellence
- The Ten Initiatives: Independent Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity
- The Ten Initiatives: Interdisciplinary Schools and Academies
- The Ten Initiatives: Internationalizing UNH
- The Ten Initiatives: Learning-Centered Environment
- The Ten Initiatives: A Learning Portal (LeaP)
- The Ten Initiatives: New Ventures Fund
- The Ten Initiatives: Partner for Life
- The Ten Initiatives: Research Leveraging
- Planning Process Archive
- Academic Plan
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Bricks and Mortar Initiatives