We are extremely grateful to the following organizations for their contributions:
- Kennebunk Savings
- Founded in 1871, Kennebunk Savings is a mutual savings bank headquartered in Kennebunk, Maine. Kennebunk Savings serves southern Maine and seacoast New Hampshire with 18 branch locations from Kennebunk to Durham, NH, its newest location. As a mutual institution we are highly focused on doing what’s best for our customers and communities. Kennebunk Savings and its employees are extremely proud of having contributed over $10 million to nonprofit organizations in its market area through the company’s Community Promise since 1994.
- Pierce Atwood
Pierce Atwood is a full service law firm and their Catalyst Program provides today's growth companies with the skilled legal services they need to become the successful companies of tomorrow. Pierce Atwood's team has experience assisting entrepreneurs and startups in the following key areas: corporate governance, employee benefits, intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, litigation (including patent litigation), securities, and venture capital.
Timberland’s unique culture and product designs are inspired by the rich New England heritage of their company. Everything they make, every store they open, every aspect of their business has been founded upon the outdoor lifestyle – whether that involves wooded trails or city streets – and a Timberland community that thrives on giving back.
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation (whose support makes possible, in part, the Community Track prizes)
- The New Hampshire Charitable Foundation was created in 1962 by and for the people of New Hampshire, and is dedicated to strengthening communities across the Granite State. The Foundation manages a growing collection of 1,700 philanthropic funds created by generous families, individuals and businesses, and awards more than $30 million in grants and scholarships every year.
- Alpha Loft
Alpha Loft supports and provides resources to entrepreneurs, improving their prospects for successfully launching and scaling innovation-based businesses. Alpha Loft’s success means a strong entrepreneurial culture in NH, creating companies and high quality jobs. In addition to high value programming, events, advice, and mentoring, Alpha Loft has locations in Durham, Portsmouth, and Manchester where entrepreneurs can start and build their companies.
- New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility
- NH Businesses for Social Responsibility’s mission is to build and support a network of businesses committed to adopting socially responsible business practices, recognizing that people, principles and profits are inseparably linked. NHBSR believes that: businesses can do well while doing good; social responsibility begins locally with each of us; businesses can be financially successful while bringing out the best in the human spirit, enriching the community and being respectful of the natural environment.
- PixelMEDIA helps healthy lifestyle brands launch, manage and grow their e-commerce channels. From initial launch, to ongoing digital marketing, PixelMEDIA helps brands such as Ecco Shoes, Vibram Five Fingers, Stonewall Kitchen, BCBG, Bauer, and The Company Store all optimize their online results. PixelMEDIA connects you to the things you need, want and love.
- New Hampshire Business Review
NH Business Review is the only statewide business newspaper in the Granite State. Established in 1978, the publication, along with its website, NHBR.com, have long been seen by readers and advertisers as the most respected source of business information, news, features and advice in the state.
- Center for Social Innovation and Enterprise
UNH Co-Hosts and Organizers:
- Carsey School of Public Policy
- Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics
- The Sustainability Institute
- Net Impact UNH
We are extremely grateful to the following New Hampshire community organizations who regularly help to promote the Social Venture Innovation Challenge to their own members and networks: