Monitor height can be adjusted by changing table height, using a monitor arm, or by creating or buying a stand. Each of these options are listed below with tips on how to incorporate these options into your workstation.
Quick Tips To Remember
1. Your monitor should be placed 18”-24” away from you.
2. The top of your monitor should be at eye level.
3. Avoid placing your monitor in front of a window.
4. If using dual monitors, have them centered and set at the same height for easy viewing.
5. After changing the table and/or chair height, your monitor may be at the wrong height, and should be assessed and adjusted.
Monitor Arms & Wall Mounts
Monitor Arms can be attached to walls, desks, or tables, depending on the model you’re interested in, and can have multiple moveable “joints” for easy maneuverability.
Wall Mounts are adjustable workstations. They can accommodate many different people, and depending on the model can go from sit to stand easily.