Research Computing provides information technology (IT) support for the UNH research enterprise. This includes support for faculty engaged in research as well as enterprise IT requirements for the administration of research. Support includes system and network administration, data security, software development, database administration and scientific programming. Support for the administrative IT needs includes system administration of Sponsored Programs systems and their interfaces with other enterprise systems including Banner HR and Banner Finance.
- Research Administration IT supports proposal development and management
- Research Computing provides:
- software development and IT support directly to Principal Investigators
- website development and hosting services for non research departments
- engagement with local businesses and government agencies
- Our 2,000 square foot data center, located in Morse Hall, hosts mail, web, database, and compute servers