January 2012 Term Deadlines
- October 11, 2011: Online (Webcat), In-Person,
and Phone registration begins for Durham students.
- December 8, 2011: Online (Webcat) registration
ends at 4:30 p.m. (In-Person and Phone registration continues).
- December 8, 2011: LAST DAY
to submit payments for pre-registered students. If payment is not received
you will be dropped from the course.
- December 23, 2011:
Last day to register for January Term until Jan 3, 2012.
- December 26, 2011-January 2, 2012: UNH offices
closed for holidays.
- January 3, 2012: Classes begin.
- January 3, 2012: LAST
DAY to ADD a January Term
class. Telephone or walk-in registration permitted 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. only.
Professor's written permission required. A signed add/drop form or e-mail
confirmation from the professor are both acceptable forms of permission.
Permission and payment are both due at the time of registration.
- January 3, 2012: LAST DAY
to DROP (with REFUND) Telephone, e-mail or walk-in drops permitted 8
a.m. to 4:30 p.m. only. No permission or signatures required. Full tuition
and tech fee refund available.
- January 6, 2012: LAST
DAY to DROP (without academic liability, W grade, no
- January 16, 2012: Martin Luther King, Jr.
holiday. No classes, offices closed.
- January 20, 2012: Classes end.