inside image

Cross Registration UNH/UNHM

Matriculated students at the University of New Hampshire and the University of New Hampshire at Manchester may take UNH courses at either campus. Students must have permission from their academic advisers to cross register for the fall and spring semesters. Students may register at either Registration Office for the courses on a space-available basis during cross registration periods. For more information, students should contact Rachel Trowbridge, Associate Registrar, Stoke Hall, 11 Garrison Ave., Durham or Doreen Palmer, Associate Registrar, UNH Manchester, 88 Commercial Street, Manchester.