Adding and Dropping Courses - FALL 2016
AUG 23 - Register online for up to 20 credits if GPA qualifies** (Continuing and Readmitted students only.)
SEPT 6 - Webcat online registration ends at 4:30pm.
SEPT 7 - Add/Drop Continues with paper form (see below 'After Sept 6' instructions). Refund rules vary.*
SEPT 9 - Last day to Add.
SEPT 30 - Last day to Drop.
*NOTE: Refund rules vary. View all deadlines and important refund rules.
Through September 6 at 4:30pm on WEBCAT:
- Forgot your RAC?
- ALL Continuing Students with a Registration Access Code (RAC) may Add/Drop on Webcat.
- Register for 20 credits - Continuing and readmit students who meet their college's minimum GPA.
- New Students (freshmen/transfers) - Click here for instructions.
NOTE: Closed/Restricted/Permission only undergraduate courses: require use of a Fall Permission/Override Form; directions on form. Where do I drop off my signed override form? Coordinator location list by Subject.
After September 6:
- ALL Students use an Add/Drop Change of Registration Form (available 9/6); directions on form.
- Add/Drop coordinators and lab coordinators list with locations - TBA.
NOTE: If you have unpaid University bills, are not financially cleared, or have holds which prevent registration you will not be able to register or make registration changes.