Adding and Dropping Courses - SPRING 2017
JAN 31 - Webcat online registration ends at 4:30pm.
FEB 1 - Add/Drop Continues with paper form (see below 'After January 31' instructions). Refund rules vary.*
FEB 3 - Last day to Add.
FEB 24 - Last day to Drop.
*NOTE: Refund rules vary. View all deadlines and important refund rules.
Through January 31 at 4:30pm on WEBCAT:
- Forgot your RAC?
- ALL Continuing Students with a Registration Access Code (RAC) may Add/Drop on Webcat.
- Register for 20 credits - Continuing and readmit students who meet their college's minimum GPA.
- New Students (freshmen/transfers) - Click here for instructions.
NOTE: Closed/Restricted/Permission only undergraduate courses: require use of a Spring Permission/Override Form; directions on form. Where do I drop off my signed override form? Coordinator location list by Subject.
After January 31:
- ALL Students use an Add/Drop Change of Registration Form; directions on form.
- Add/Drop coordinators and lab coordinators list with locations - TBA.
NOTE: If you have unpaid University bills, are not financially cleared, or have holds which prevent registration you will not be able to register or make registration changes.