Students no longer need to come to the Registrar’s Office for a “ski pass letter.” In the past, the Registrar's Office issued form letters to students confirming their full-time status at UNH. Permission has been given from the ski areas to allow students to present their enrollment verification form from the National Student Clearinghouse as proof of enrollment. This is a free service and is accessible 24/7 through the student’s Webcat account. Below are instructions on how to obtain the document:
FOR THE CURRENT STUDENTS ENROLLED FULL-TIME
1. Log into MyUNH (Blackboard)
2. Select “Webcat/Services” tab at top then click “Continue” to Webcat
3. Select “Student Services and Financial Aid”
4. Select “Enrollment Verification”
5. Select “Connect to the National Student Clearinghouse”
6. Choose “Current Enrollment” or “All Enrollment”
7. Select “Obtain an enrollment certificate”
8. Print or download pdf copy of Enrollment Verification certificate
FOR FULL-TIME GRADUATE STUDENTS ENROLLED IN LESS THAN 9 CREDITS
1. Follow steps 1-4 above.
2. Select “Request Current Term Enrollment Verification”
3. Select Term, Verification Type and Number of Copies
4. Select "Continue"
5. Select one of your addresses on file OR Type a Third Party Address OR Type "Pick up" in the "Issue to" box if you want to pick it up in our office.
6. Select "Continue"
7. Review information and select "Submit Request"
Enrollment Verification will be ready for pick up (Stoke Hall, 128EA) or mailed out within 24 hours. Bring a photo ID if you are picking it up in person.
Back to Registrar's Office Home Page