Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma) Overview
The University of New Hampshire now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma)
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- Each CeDiploma holds a 12-digit CeDiD*(See Features Page).
- Using Validation Services, your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies and more …
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- Provide your CeDiD* and School URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For more Information
A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
“CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks”.
“CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks”.