inside image

How to Order Transcripts and Course Descriptions

  • There is no charge for a transcript.
  • No official transcripts will be processed if you have a hold on your account.

How to order an official transcript:

Current students and Alumni (1990 to present):
Use Webcat for:

  • Official electronic transcripts (a secure link will be emailed to a recipient)
  • Official paper transcripts (will be mailed, via first class mail to a recipient)

Requesting transcripts through Webcat:

  1. Login to Webcat
  2. Select Student Records
  3. Select Transcript
  4. Select Request Transcript

*If you have a transcript matching form to be sent with your transcript (for LSAC, CASPA, PTCAS, etc.), please email it to the same day you make you request your transcript on Webcat.

Never used or have forgotten your Webcat log in information?
Click here or call the UNH IT Service Desk at 603-862-4242.

Alumni prior to 1990:
Complete a Transcript Request form.
Email your completed form to or mail to:
Registrar’s Office
Attn: Transcripts
11 Garrison Ave.
Durham, NH 03824

Please allow 3 to 5 days for the processing of printed transcripts.

UNH Law students in attendance from 2000 to present:
Follow the instructions for current UNH Students.

UNH Law Alumni prior to 2000:
Go to UNH Law Registrar’s Office and complete the Transcript Request form.


Unofficial transcripts:

View your unofficial transcript on Webcat by clicking: Student Records, Transcript, Academic Transcript) or request one with the Transcript Request form.


Order Course Descriptions

Course Descriptions for Catalogs are available online:

Course Descriptions for previous school years prior to 2001 are requested through the Transcript Office.

The following information is needed in order to process a course description request:

  • Course Number and Title
  • Semester when the course was taken (e.g., "Fall 1995")

Mail the Course Description request to:

Office of the Registrar
Stoke Hall
ATTN: Transcripts
11 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824-3511

For Additional Information Call: (603) 862-1587 or e-mail