inside image

Pass/Fail Regulations (undergraduate degree candidates only)

  1. At the beginning of the semester, obtain a Pass/Fail Form from the Registrar's Office, Stoke Hall, or download a Pass/Fail Form, have your adviser sign it, and return the form to the Registrar's Office BEFORE THE END OF ADD PERIOD of the given semester.
  2. Pass/Fail cannot be used for Discovery Program requirements, for courses used to satisfy the University Writing Requirements, for courses required by your major or second major, for option or minor requirements, for English 401, or to repeat courses. In addition, BA degree candidates may not use Pass/Fail for courses used to meet the foreign language requirements.
  3. The minimum passing grade is D-.
  4. Only one course (4 cr.) per semester may be taken Pass/Fail up to a maximum of 16 credits for Bachelor's degree candidates and 8 credits for Associate's degree candidates.