inside image

Degree/Enrollment Verification

UNH has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for verification of student enrollment and degrees awarded. Commercial verifiers of degrees and enrollment must contact the National Student Clearinghouse online for verifications or call directly at (703) 742-4200.

Current and former students may request enrollment verifications through Webcat. Those who need verification of a degree must order an official transcript through Webcat.

Verification of current semester enrollment (following the add/drop period) or past semesters:

  1. Log into Webcat
  2. Select "Registration"
  3. Select "Enrollment Verification"
  4. Select "Connect to the National Student Clearinghouse"
  5. Choose "Current Enrollment" or "All Enrollment"

Select "Obtain an enrollment certificate"

Print or download a .pdf copy of the Enrollment Verification Certificate.

During Add/Drop, for a future semester (you must be  registered for classes and have met your financial obligations to the University) or Summer Session:

  1. Follow steps 1-3 above
  2. Select "Request Current Term Enrollment Verification"
  3. Select Term, Verification Type and Number of Copies
  4. Select "Continue"
  5. Select one of your addresses on file OR
    Type a Third Party Address OR
    Type "Pick up" in the "Issue to" box if you want to pick it up at the Registrar's Office. Bring a photo ID if you are picking up in-person.
  6. Select "Continue"
  7. Review information and select "Submit Request"

Enrollment Verifications will be ready for pick up or mailed out within 24 hours of the request. Bring a photo ID if you are picking up in-person.

NOTE: UNH does not report Summer enrollment to the Clearinghouse. If you have summer financial aid and need verification of summer enrollment for your lenders, you must request an enrollment verification through Webcat using the instructions above.

University of New Hampshire School of Law

Requests for degree verifications for the University of New Hampshire School of Law should be made directly to the Law School Registrar’s Office at:

University of New Hampshire School of Law
(Formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center)
2 White Street
Concord, NH 03301
Phone: (603) 228-1541
Fax: (603) 228-1074

UNH Law School Registrar's Office Document Requests